Offline Explorer Pro - download whole sites, online image galleries, forums and media streams from the widest variety of supported Web sites. The best ever support for the modern Internet technologies, Flash, scripts and active contents. Combine this with the flexible filtering, instant download queue monitoring and detailed log to get the universal download tool that serves all your Web spidering and datamining requests.
Other features include scheduling and sequencing of your downloads, templates for most typical download tasks, downloading your favorite sites onto autorun CDs and DVDs.online database of Project settings shared by other users, easy-to-user Wizard, full-text search inside whole downloaded sites with the found keywords highlight, internal browser and editor, integration with other software, E-mail notification about download completion and much more.
Save Time, Aggravation and Connection Charges
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Offline Explorer Pro lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there`s no down time.
Offline Browser: Be Portable
Offline Explorer Pro lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact. You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality. And Offline Explorer Pro`s powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
Save Streaming Audio & Video for Viewing Offline
There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can`t save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Offline Explorer Pro can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM://, NSV:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
Monitor Web Sites
With Offline Explorer Pro`s powerful scheduling feature, you can automatically monitor web sites and download changed information. Schedule Manager gives you an easy, visual way to create your schedule using drag-and-drop.Offline Explorer Pro can dial the Internet when necessary, and hang up the connection, exit itself, or shut down the computer once all downloads are complete.
Update Your Web Site Locally
With Offline Explorer Pro, you can download an entire web site, edit it quickly on your hard drive, and load it back to the Internet.
Mine your Data
Offline Explorer Pro edition makes it easy to analyze and post-process (data mine) any downloaded web site. Offline Explorer Pro can pass downloaded web sites to the powerful TextPipe tool that will extract or change the desired data, or even pump it to a database.
Main features include:
• Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
• HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and [email protected] Proxy support
• Download up to 500 files simultaneously
• Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
• Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
• Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
• Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
• Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
• Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
• Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
• Will run in the background
• Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM) and Acrobat (.PDF) files
• The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
• Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
• Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
• Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP, HTML Help (CHM) or MHT file
• Built-in Backup/Restore projects
• Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
• Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
• Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
• Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
• Download speed control
• Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
Changes in Offline Explorer Enterprise 4.6.2570 Service Release 1, 3/7/2007:
- Added workaround for Google Books pages
- Improved support for URLs field parameters in Sequencer
- Added support for xYY symbols in scripts
- Improved handling POST requests in the exported EXE file
- Improved displaying autoexport parameters in the Export dialog
- Improved FireFox bookmarks support
- Improved condition to close the program automatically
- Improved Ignore server errors feature
- Improved adding files to the Project Map to prevent its corruption
- Bug Fix: Fixed IOEProject.DeleteSubstituteRule method
- Bug Fix: Fixed case-sensitivity of the Skip URLs setting
- Bug Fix: Fixed failure when parsing complex recursive scripts
- Bug Fix: Fixed not closed sockets problem
- Bug Fix: Fixed IOEProject.AssignTemplate method
- Bug Fix: Fixed map-related issues
Homepage - http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/Offline_Explorer_Pro.htm
Рекомендуем посмотреть похожие новости по теме: