- это мощный и очень удобный FTP клиент с поддержкой FXP. Умеет без проблем работать через прокси, не имеет ограничений на размер скачиваемого файла, может импортировать списки любимых серверов из большинства распространённых программ, поддерживает SSL/TLS авторизацию и много чего ещё.FlashFXP
is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.FlashFXP Features
- Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
- MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
- Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
- Advanced Skip list.
- Optional caching of remote directory lists.Security
- Includes OpenSSL Libraries.
- Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
- Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
- Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC). Connectivity
- Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
- Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
- Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
- Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
- Internal ident server.
- Per Site Connectivity modes support.
- PRET support for distributed FTP servers. Interface
- Full Multi-language support.
- Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
- Advanced queue control.
- Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
- Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
- Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
- Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
- Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
- Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
- Minimizes to system tray.
- List hidden files.
- Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
- Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
- Internal text editor for quick edits. Advanced Options
- Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
- Remote FTP file search.
- Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
- Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).FlashFXP v3.6 Final - (3.6.0 build 1240)
* Added 'Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect' per-site option.
* Added -approvessl command line param, this is used for automation to always accept the SSL certificate. Use with care.
* Added support for MLSD (machine formatted directory lists).
* Added support for UTF8 (iso-8859-1/Latin-1).
* Added parsing of hostort when pasting into the host field of the proxy dialog.
* Added drag/drop support between the local browser and external applications.
* Added support for custom commands in the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Added Queue Parent of Selected to the right-click menu in the FTP Search Dialog.
* Added move to the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Added new option "Only search within folders matching data range" to the Date tab of the FTP Search dialog.
* Added Details tab to the About box to display information regarding your FlashFXP installation.
* On Windows XP and newer operating systems the file listing now uses a logical sort when alpha sorting. Sorting in FlashFXP should now match the Operating System's behavior.
* Double clicking on the SSL lock icon on the status bar will now show the SSL cert dialog.Changes
* Improved offline browsing mode.
* Improved user/pass ftp site prompt.
* Improved synchronized browsing support.
* Upgraded Zlib component to the latest version.
* Upgraded the folder browse dialog to use the BIF_USENEWUI flag, which gives the dialog a Make Folder button and makes it resizable.
* Optimized the status window text scrolling.
* Optimized the FlashFXP load up time. It's about 30% faster now.
* Optimize the way options (i.e. skiplist) on the Filters dialog were loaded/saved.
* Optimized the transfer speed limiting feature to use less cpu.
* Optimized ftp cache system to improve the overall performance of the cache.
* FlashFXP now uses FastMM4 memory manager.
* Optimized the local file browser list speed by about 237%.
* Once the connection retry limit is reached all files for that site are marked as failed or deleted (based on your settings) and then continue with the next site in queue.
* Improved directory find feature
* The user/pass field of a ftp:// url is now url decoded as per RFC 1738.
* Upgraded OpenSSL Dll's to 0.9.8g.
* Message boxes, Message inputs are now centered on FlashFXP window and not the entire screen.
* Improved support for the registration names with UTF8 characters in them.
* Upgraded XP theme components to the latest version. This upgrade improves theme support.
* Improved clipboard monitoring to handle ftp:// urls copied from Adobe Reader and possibly other programs.
* Improved PRET support (drftpd) when handling a server offline error message.Fixes
* In some instances a user initiated site disconnect was mistaken for a loss of connection and triggered an automatic reconnect.
* Switching remote folders while flashfxp is in the middle of loading a folder from cache was allowed and generated an error.
* Extreme file listing font size changes resulted in the local browser dropdown controls clearing their content.
* Moving objects via a drag/drop from listview to treeview would fail if the current working directory wasn't the source directory.
* Closing FlashFXP during a login sometimes resulted in a crash.
* Changing the shortcut key for a custom command didn't set the modified flag and the change wasn't saved.
* The Queue remaining value on the status bar displayed the incorrect result when viewing or editing a file.
* When renaming a folder the sub-folder cache wasn't cleared.
* In some instances list command would fail with an error however FlashFXP still thought it was successful.
* Cache consistency issue causing undesirable results under certain situations when queuing items for transfer.
* Resolved an issue with FlashFXP portable when ejecting the USB drive with the evaluation dialog active.
* Added hostCleanUp to the U3 manifest to work around a bug in early versions of U3 Lauchpad.
* The internal values for "Follow symbolic links recursively" and "Update directory cache during transfer" were reversed.
* Vista compatibility issue where the drop target didn't update properly during a drag operation.
* Vista compatibility issue where the thumbnail image when hovering over the taskbar button appeared as an icon and not the program window.
* Vista compatibility fix where pressing the ALT key caused objects on the active window (buttons, etc.) to disappear.