TreeSize Professional контролирует пространство на жестком диске и его освобождает при необходимости. Сканирует папки и файлы, ищет старые и неиспользуемые, а также временные файлы и удаляет их. Выводит подробные отчеты.
Changes in V5.1:
• Many improvements for the new tree map:
- If a folder has no subfolders and file extensions statistics was activated during the scan, the file types are now shown as subitems in the tree map.
- Some graphical changes result in an improved appearance of the hierarchy.
- A legend for the colors has been added.
- It is now possible to zoom and scroll the chart in order to see more details.
• Improvements in multithreading makes scans up to two times faster.
• The Explorer context menu is now available as a submenu in the charts and the root folder of a scan.
• When exporting the data to a file, the save dialog now has a checkbox that lets you decide whether or not the file should be opened after saving.
• When saving the extensions statistics to a text file, you now have a checkbox in the save dialog that allows you to save the expanded groups only, just as you see it on the screen.
• The users and extensions statistics now allow to select multiple items, which is useful if you want to export / print them partially only.
• The context sensitive help has been improved. Pressing F1 should now always lead to the correct chapter in the help file.
• A new column has been added that shows the error message if a folder could not be scanned. This is useful in particular for scheduled scan that export their results to an Excel, HTML or Text File (Professional Edition only)
• If the Mixed Mode for sizes is turned on, the charts will now also use an appropriate size unit for displaying size values.
• It is now possible to delete single values from the history chart using the right click menu.
• Some other minor bug fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
• Added new columns to the result lists that show the attributes of the files, the version number of binary files, the permissions and the creation date. Some of the new columns are by default turned off and can be turned on using the "View" menu.
• The "Move To" dialog of the File Search now has an option to create shortcuts for moved files at their original location that point to their new location.
• Added possibility to search for files with NTFS alternate data streams in the custom file search (tab "Attributes"). If this search is active and alternate data streams are found, their sizes are added to the file size and in the column "Attributes" a " * " is added to the attributes. Checking for alternate data streams is slow and requires read access to the files that should be checked.
Homepage - http://www.jam-software.com/treesize/index.shtml
Размер: 5.49 Mb
Рекомендуем посмотреть похожие новости по теме: